Saturday, May 30, 2009

These Days

Argh, I cannot accept why the fucking weather is so bad recently/these few days. Days have been extremely hot. I am sweating constantly out in the sun! Rooms are like heating and are like saunas. I could easily feel the hotness even in an air-conditioned room. We can only go out at night as there's no sun. Your faces would probably aglow from exposure to the sun! It's horrible. What caused this bad weather? Yes, Mirians who are uneducated, selfish, and never think the side-effects after doing something illegally. Oh, forgot to mention what've they done. They're burning the bushes for the use of small-scale farming. They never think about the danger to other people.

I jumped up from my bed when my friend called me and told me that our result is released. She told me that she's failed her paper which she resat with me. I was like WTF, how can she failed as she's been studying with me for days. I was so effin' nervous after knowing her result as mine was still haven't been checked! My heart was beating so fucking fast as though like drop out from my head! I couldn't calm down that time, was thinking what if I failed my Account paper? what if I've to spend another one year to clear my only Account paper? how I gonna face to the public???? As the line was so slow, my heart beats faster than ever. Few minutes later, Taaaadang!! My final result was shown on my 17'' LCD screen! (My dad passed by me, and I shouted to him: Ba, finally I passed my Account paper!!!) Efforts totally paid off on FOA. Thanks everyone for helping me in FOA. But I know, I've also tried my best to do all the past year questions since the final semester-week3. Mr Soo, we're throwing our hopes on him but he has never got a free time to 'serve' us. We better try our best on our own stuffs. and Yes, I can graduate on time! I didn't waste my 2 years Diploma time.

I've been drinking all these days. Hanging out with friends every single night. Talking nonsense all the time. Laugh hysterically. Shout like crazy women when we get high. You could never imagine that how high can it be, but we're really that high and we don't care about others sights on us. We'd never feel embarrassing while everyone's eyes are on us! Horrible! Crazy things happened that night. I wouldn't say it in detail because I'd like to protect her image, haha! People who were there know what happened. It's really crazy!

Ok, I'm having sore throat now. Guess what? I've been drinking so much in 3 days time. It's really crazy stuff that I've ever been doing. The first time (since I was back in Miri) I drank was at Siamese which located just near by my house. We've been talking craps all night, but craps are interesting though. We love talking nonsense, mind you? We love to talk loud and laugh out loud like no one cares! I drank a small bottle of Carlsberg and we ordered 2 pizzas. Aww, FAT!

The next day, Jeff, Junye, Mao, CY and me went to the beach - Luak Esplanade after having our dinner at Pujut 1. We had nowhere to go after dinner and we don't like to stay in there for long because there are lots of mosquitoes! We aren't that kind/generous to sitting there to feed the mosquitoes. So, we left. One thing to mention, the food is quite good but the drinks are sucks! (or maybe I was just too starved at that time, so I'm thinking that the food is nice??) We reached Jeff's house, we're there to take Chivas! Yes, we're going to the beach and drink! That'd be awesome if more friends were there with us. We went to Damai for supper after drinking, and there's something happened at Damai! Mother Fucker! (Not going to write in details too)

Alfresco night! We're as though shattered the bistro/lounge bar. We drank, again! She was drunk. She was crazy that night and everyone was hair-raising! hahaha! We're all getting so happy but we need to go back earlier as many of them have to work on the next day. It's pretty fun! We'd have another night, no, more nights like that in the near future. (without any curfew of course) We have sore throats the next day! We're shouting and laughing hysterically, I reckon. We drank lots too, so we ended up with sore throats!

Well, I've been going to Tanjung Lobang Beach with Mary and Mao. We went to Nine to Five after 'socializing' with the somebody at Snow Flake. We met PY and her bf there. We're killing time at Nine to Five, listening story from Mary. ;P And we picked Mao up at 5pm after she finished her job. She wanted to go back home for doing something 'special' ^^ We reached at the beach at 5.30pm. We took lots of pictures. Mary was the driver and she drives pretty terrible. My heart would probably stop at any time when I was in her car, haha!! (don't kill me, Mary) Drive more, then it'd be better. [[Hak Si Ngaiii{hakka}]]

p/s: We should organize more outings since everyone is here!!!


-Kathy-

No comments: