Friday, May 01, 2009

Days

It had been extremely hot for the past few days. But fortunately, it rains everyday since 26th.
Nights have been cold to the max as when I walked back to my condo after chit-chatting with my friends at mamak-stall. The weather is really unpredictable.

I've been trying to do all the past year questions of FOA as the preparation before the examination starts. Sometimes I can easily get the answer correctly but sometimes I dont even know how to do. sigh! Why the hell on earth Account can be so difficult for me?
Anyway, I just hope that I can pass this paper as this is the last semester for me to take this paper. If I failed this paper again, I cant graduate on time and graduate with friends. So no matter how, I must pass this paper! 5th May, that is my day!

There will be a class gathering as well as a celebration of Winnie's birthday at Feeling Cafe on 6th May. Guess that will be the last gathering for all 2DMK3 mates to gather together. So guys, just turn up if you're free. You will be most welcome.

After the gathering, it might be a trip to Pangkor. I'm still thinking whether to go or not to go because I'm not really interested in beach. And there's only 5 people confirmed to join the trip. What a boring trip! I thought it's a graduation trip as everyone in the class will join, but that's not I think.

Yes, I'll be going back to Miri on 16th May. I cant wait to eat the things there! Kolok Mee, Laksa Sarawak and more more more. I cant wait to meet up with my friends there too. Mao, Henry, Jeffery and others. =) Wait for me you guys!

Love,
Kathy

No comments: