Saturday, May 23, 2009

My days in Miri

One word for it - BORING

Yeah, the first week I'm here has just passed. It's effin' boring and that's what I can describe. I've been meeting and yamcha-ing with Jeff, Henry and Mao in the past few days. We went out every night. Just for yamcha and of course makan-makan. Kolok Mee. haha! Fat Fat

I was home at 6pm from the airport. After dinner, I went out with my friends to Embargo. We met many friends there. Guess that's the only place for us to kill the time. Yes, Miri is boring. After chit-chatting, they suggested to go for a movie -Angels and Demons. Aww, I dont really understand what's the movie is talking about. But, after revealing I think I've got what it meant. All of us went to A1 for our supper as we're starved after movie. The movie played for 2 hours and more. The Star Cineplex in Miri is way lousy! Rats are running around, Audio is way terrible and so is the screen. But that's the only one Cinema in Miri, so what can we do?

Last night, I and friends went for badminton at 10pm to 12am. It's quite fun. We took a lots of photos. Those are funny photos for sure. After badminton, we went to town. I've ordered Roti John and a glass of Milo Kosong Gao Ice. Haha it's a heavy meal but I'm telling them I want to keep fit.

还有一个插曲 (爆笑登场)
我拿着Roti John到座位
Jeff: 述荃 我来咯
Kathy: 来啦
正要递给他时
Jeff: 不用不用 我自己来
Kathy: ...
Mao and Henry 傻眼 爆笑

p/s: please highlight and read carefully. 不要想歪了 哈哈

Ar, it's time for me to apply for a job. I'm going to write application letter. So, blog again next time.
Good Night! =)

No comments: