Monday, June 01, 2009

31.05.2009

Today will be the last day for me to hanging around with my buddies. What's causing this? Yes, I'll be working starting by tomorrow. What've I been up to? Well, I've been going up and down from Town to Riam. I fetched Mao to collect money from a friend and then banked in. We're so damn boring so we decided to find CY as she's always alone at home, but unfortunately her bf is here in Miri. So, for sure, she's not free to join us. She's in Bintulu by the way. We then made a surprising decision. That's GO BINTULU! Mao will pay for the fuel but my parents dont let us to go as the new road to Bintulu is dangerous.

Miri-Bintulu high way always happened robbery cases. That's why my parents dont let us to go. And that's 14.15, it's too late if we go at that hour. The way back to Miri will be very dangerous. Lastly, we decided to go my house for Mamachi. We played Mamachi for the whole afternoon. We stopped at 8.30pm and we walked back to Mao's house. After bathing, we're way to Henry's home and Jeff's home. We're drinking at Chang Ji in Riam. They're having their dinner because they're not full at all after having dinner at my home. Maybe it's too little for them. =)
We stayed at Chang Ji until 11pm. Mary called me telling me that they're there at SOHO. The so-called lounge bar. I've had a pretty fun night in there. Drink drink drink and drink! non-stop drinking! I've been drinking for 4 days in a week! It's crazy and horrible!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!

There's a lady singing on the stage. When we're getting high, my friends started to sing! They pushed me! Aww, the lady on the stage came down and moved toward our table. She passed the mic to Mao and she sang happily. hahaha! Alex, the idiot one, introduced me to the lady who was singing. He told her that I'm Winnie! LOL!

She kept on coming to our table and passed the mic to me. I dare not to sing, man! It's embarrassing. There were so many people there! *coy* She said: Winnie, sing! [hahahahaha]

p/s: the funniest thing is when she called me Winnie, I think of one of my friends, WINNIE TENG! hehe!!

-Kathy-

No comments: