Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thingy

Finally, I've finished my last paper-FOA.
I seriously hope that I can fucking pass that paper, otherwise I couldn't graduate on time and I need to waste one more year to sit for the paper. the only one paper.. Let's pray for that, I can Pass!!! and I'm here to pray for my friends who took this paper too. Hope they can pass! ;) WE CAN PASS!!!!

5.5.2009
Ginger the funny one came to my place to sleepover. She's here to apply for her hostel accommodation. Tarc's system is just way too inefficient. She's been waiting for the head of School of Business for the whole noon but she didn't even meet up with her. Wasting her time.

Once I've finished my FOA paper with my friends, all of us decided to have our lunch at MU but lastly we ended up to have lunch at McDonald's. I'm lovin' it =) I've ordered Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. I think that's the third time I have this set of meal. I seldom ordered Chicken's meal in McD. hehe. Because I'm in love with BEEF! The Big Mac set and the Quarter Pounder set are my favorite.
After having our meal, Derek and I went back to setapak to fetch Hekyi and Ginger to go for movie. Ginger and I looked as though buffer guests as Derek and Hekyi are planned to watch movie and they didnt plan to ask more people. Haha. But lastly we also followed both of them to the cinema. We went to Times Square GSC for X-men. It's quite nice in my own opinion. =)
We separated with Tr and Sandy after the movie's over. We went to Jusco at Kepong as it's only 5 something when the movie's finsihed. And Ginger wanted to buy a pair of sandals or shoes, so we headed there. But she's got empty-handed back. Haha
We took only 20 minutes to walk around in Jusco as there's nothing to buy. It's quite boring though. We then went to GeiDak Sek in Kepong. Nah, it's not my flavor. The so-called DimSum are not I've ever seen. lol. Me, Hekyi and Ginger ended up ordering Noodles at a Dimsum stall. Weirdie right? =D
We're heading to hostel as Ginger had something to do with the hostel thang. After that, we back home respectively. Aww, it's effin' tiring! I slept at 1am.

6.5.2009
It's Winnie's birthday and so is our class gathering day. The gathering is scheduled at 7pm but when Ee Fern, Ginger and I reached there, there were only 3 guys sitting there. All guests arrived at Feeling Cafe at 830pm! Gosh! We chatted, laughed all night long. We sat in front of the singers and listen to the songs. Pictures are taken. Topics are discussed. Yea, it's so much fun.
About 1am, all of us went to BRJ for our old stuffs. Haha, yamcha while waiting for going CC to play CS! I've killed 93 people in 2 and a half hours time. That's my record, I reckon.
We all went back to sleep at 4something. It's crazy! and I was feeling dizzy. ~.~
Anyway, I've had a great night with all my friends and it'll be always in my mind, for sure.
Big Thanks to you all!

2 comments:

Ktz4ever said...

Love Quarter pounder too. ^^

Kathy Yong said...

so when we gonna have a lunch in MCD? haha!