Sunday, May 17, 2009

16.05.2009

I wake up at 930 in the morning. Tummyache has been tortured me since last midnight 1am after I've had my meal which I bought at Hartini which is a mamak stall that located just outside my condominium. I went to buy the Sup Sayur when the clock showed 1215am. I was just too hungry so I decided to grab something.

After I've had the meal, I felt stomache. I rushed into the toilet. I thought it's simply a tummyache but it's not. Guessed that it's food positioning. I've been in and out the toilet for 11 times since 1am to 1030am. It's tiring!

Fortunately, tummyache stopped before I went out from home to KL sentral. Otherwise I've to rush to the toilet all the time at KL sentral and on the plane. It'll be very embarrassing, for sure.

I left home by 11am and reached KL sentral at 11.20am. I got onto the skybus once I reached KL sentral for not be late to airport. I don't wanna miss the flight! But I've been waiting in the bus for about 30 minutes before it accelerated. I was listening mp3 all the way to airport. It took about an hour to reach airport.

I headed to the check-in counter once I got down from the bus. There were only few people queueing up there. I remember that I didnt tick the check-in luggage but I checked in my luggage for free! haha! My flight was at 1500 but after I've checked-in, the clock was only 1310. Gosh, I've to wait about 2 hours for the flight. So i decided to go McDonald's for my lunch and to kill the time. I've ordered Happy Meal set and the cashier was looking at me with a weird smile on her face. Anything wrong for having Happy Meal set?

It's 2pm after my meal. I refilled the coke and went into toilet before going into the departure hall. I felt like sleeping while waiting in the departure hall. Argh, it's so very boring! No shops for me to shop around. When I was sitting there, I saw a newspaper. Look around, it seems belongs to someone but the somebody left it there. So I took it up and read, for free! HAHA

Gazing on my watch, it's only 1415 after I've read the newspaper. It's 15minutes more to the boarding time. Aikz, why time passes so slow? But happy time flies? It's only 15 minutes but I feel like dying. haha! AH the clock turns to 1430, but never got an operator informed us for getting ready? Oh gosh, D-E-L-A-Y-E-D! All the passangers got up to the aircraft on 1445, after all the passagers are on the plane. It's ready to fly.

I personally dont like the feeling when the plane is ready to FLY. It makes me 'puke' haha! Yes I turned myself into sleeping all the way back to Miri. It's effin' boring on the plane. I listened to the musics again =) Musics help me to get into sleep and kill times too. Agree?
p/s: the uncle and aunty changed their seat to the emergency seats. What a stupid action as the chair couldn't bend down. For me, it's good as I can sleep like no one cares on my seat. I put my leg on the chair as no one is sitting beside me. lol

When I reached at the airport, there were 3 people who wore like doctors with masks were awaiting for the passangers got down from the plane. They're there for spraying something like disinfectant for us to wash our hand. Rub off it on our palm. After that, they're giving us a form like getting our information and declare our last embarkation. Go through the check-out custom, doctors all around to check your temperature after you submitted the form. My temperature was 36.1degree. haha! Phew~

Due to the A virus subtype H1N1, gossips newspapers are not the first thing I read whenever I'm reading the newspaper. A/H1N1 flu continues to spread worldwide. It's horrible. Second confirmed case in Malaysia raised concerns now. I'm hoping this to stop happening! So, members of the public have got flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat and body-aches should see a doctor immediately.

No comments: