Monday, June 29, 2009

Random

I used to write out anything in my head but I cant think of anything to write for my blog these days. That's why it's been a while I haven't updated my blog. I tried so hard to post a new post. Hmm, I'm sitting in the living again tonight. Not alone, but with my mum, dad and brother. They're still in the living room because my dad and my brother are having fever. ;( I'm pretty scared of H1N1 now because Bintulu and Brunei appeared few confirmed cases of H1N1. Mummy is here to take care of them.

I've been standing all the time for 21 days. I came to Gintell as a part time sales assistant on 1 june. Gintell was having a promotion for parents' day, so that we had to make our sales at the promotion counter. From the first day until the 21th day, I was very tired and feeling sleepy all the time. I cant even sit when I wish to as I've mentioned in the previous post. You cant imagine how tiring and exhausted it was. Until the last day of the promotion, I was finally break free. And the supervisor has been absenting for almost one week. I didnt see him for 7 days! It's my luck I think. ;)

I bought 2 Lazo Diamond White Gold Rings for myself. That's for my own gift as I've been suffering from the job. Hehe. I'm loving it. Mao bought me a BOUM perfume from KK airport. Thanks Mao! I like it so much. I've been hanging out with my friends. We went Shabu Shabu and Coyote Ugly. Lots of things happened that night, it's some sorta crazy thangs and I'm not going to mention it. Regret to join!

Here are some pictures to share with you all.

Ah Pei & Me @ Season

Ah Kuok, Me, Siew Siew, Pei @ Victoria

Aww *coy*

Lazo Diamond White Gold

Lazo Diamond White Gold

No comments: