Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I cant think any title for this post =)

''Sitting is guilt when you're working even though there are no customers''

Have you ever heard of this sentence before?
Yes, I've been told by my manager. He asked me not to sit if I didn't have to. WTF! There are no customers at all and yet you don't let me to sit. But I saw you sitting on a chair which was placed just a little far from our promotion counter. Is that a guilt? Hmm, go back and think before you speak to others about anything. ok?

Yes, I'm not nocturnal anymore after working. It's not a full-time and decent job for me though. It's way too hard. Tiredness is always following me because you can't sit whenever you wish to sit. I will definitely shift to another job if I've got the response from the employee that I've applied to. Luck, come to me, please.

I've booked an air-ticket to KL in July. I can’t wait to see all my friends there. I miss the yamcha and CS times with them at night and of course the times in school. We talked non stop and laugh out loud everytime when we talked about something that's interesting. So guys please wait for me! I'll be back!! hehe. (anyone who have read this post, please inform others so that we can yamcha together again and do every stupid things just like the old times!)

08-06-2009 was an offday for me. What had I been up to?
I went to my friend's house for steamboating after working on 07-06-2009. It was so incredible that I could stand staying awake until 3am that day. It was tiring, but fun. Steamboat in the midnight would be the craziest thing I'd done in my life, I reckon. I was so blur that night as there were only 7 people joining the steamboat but when they're counting the attendants, there were 8 people!!! OmG! I’d only realized that the next day when Mao told me. How could none of us have known that there had only been 7 people. =X



I've been waiting for the bank to complete all the things I needed. I went to 3 banks on 09-06-2009. Argh, it's been tiring man! Driving alone, doing it alone. Lonely! haha! Night, friends and I went to SEASON for singing. We sang non-stop until 2.30am. Hmm, season is quite a good place for singing after renovation. =) Never did I been there before as I thought it was a prostitutes-active-place. LOL



And now, I am very very sleepy after work as I slept at 3am last night. So I'm going to bath now and sleep. Sigh, working tomorrow again! Good night and Good luck!

No comments: