Friday, June 19, 2009

Yes Yes

I'm sitting in my living room. I'm trying to update my blog. It's time for me to update, yea, i know! Have been working all these days, I don't have much time to update.
I went to Victoria with my colleagues. Argh, it's like throwing notes into the sea! The environment, the atmosphere are good, nice, comfortable but the songs we can sing are only old songs and all the songs are pirated! Goshhhh. Normally Victoria will be closing at 2am but it suddenly blacked out at 1am sharp! Uh? What happened? We've been told that SESCO cut the electricity. Whoa, good reason good excuse huh. We left.
I went to Season again. Did lotsa stupid and sohai things that night. As you know that, when you're too tired and you cant sleep, you'll be doing those idiot things to become crazy and stay awake. (It's so cold in the K-room)


I think there'll be another post entry soon. I'm way so sleepy now. Good night!

^^I've no idea to update my blog. This is a piece of shit!^^

No comments: