Friday, April 03, 2009

Today

I went to Petaling Street today with Cherng Yee and Ik Fong, generally we've decided to come my house for steamboat but Fong said that she has had so many times steamboat in March. She's afraid of it already =) So I decided to go Petaling Street for Beef Noodles or Beef Kueh Tiao. But unfortunately I failed to get it. It hasn't opened at the time we reached. =(
It's scorching hot when we're at Petaling Street. I needed to find a pair of sport shoes for jogging, badminton with friends but I got nothing back. I got home with empty hands. Wasted my time there.
As it's so hot, all of us went to Popular and got some books to read. Cherng Yee bought a Sudoku Book. After that, we went back home respectively.
Reached home at about 16:20. Whoa, I was almost melted because of the sun as I didnt bring an umbrella out. Quickly, I went to have a cold shower when I reached home. It's effin' comfortable. But after half an hour, I felt so fucking hot again. The damn weather!
At 17:40, it started to rain. It rained heavily! Super Duper cool. (but just for a while, the rain stopped after 15 minitues) The weather was so unpredictable. Scorching hot a moment, raining pretty heavily the next. So better stay at home if you've nothing to do ouside. =)
At 20:00, Ik Fong and her boyfriend came and fetched me and Cherng Yee for dinner at Setiawangsa's new Jusco. We've had our dinner at Johnny's restaurant which the food is still at an OK standard. It cost me RM17 for a dinner. It wasnt too full for me. hehe. (I know I eat much) After having our dinner, we went into Jusco for some groceries, I've bought some potatoes, HL Twin Pack Milk, 2 rice ball and a box of sushi. Hehe. (HL Twin Pack free a container but I've forgotten to get it from the cashier)



One thing I want to say. There are loads of robbery case happened recently in my area. It made people frighten all the time. What are the police in Malaysia doing?! I can just sigh for it. Few days ago, my friend who walked to the bus stop by herself, she's almost as though been robbed by the robbers those who are on motor. She fell down onto the road, she has got lots of wounds on her hands and legs. But the lucky thing is she didnt lost anything. The robbers failed to reave her bag. Another case, before the day I went back from Miri, there's a robbery case happened in Wangsa Maju. The victim was killed by the robbers. It's pretty scaring.
Guys, go out with your friends together and walk together instead of walking alone.

That's all for today. =)

2 comments:

KAybE cHaNG said...

wao... u really need to take care much o!!! hai.. yu eat so much still can so slim?? envy you so much...

Kathy Yong said...

Haha.. slim your head la. you havent seen my spare tyre! ;P