Monday, April 20, 2009

2 years Diploma Life in TARC

I've had a wonderful time with my classmates this 2 years.
I'm just too lazy to type it out the activities we've done.
The pictures in Facebook and my friends' albums show all the memories of us. =)
I'll be uploading those photos on my blog once I've got all the photos.

Yes, the last semester final exam is approaching. But all of us are still playing and fooling around. We take photos. We go yamcha. We play basketball. We play badminton. We jogging. We play CS. We drink liquor. Sleepover at friend's place. We go Batu Cave.

Well, we'll start to study on tomorrow for sure.

6 comments:

covey said...

haha...jealous you guys lar..so close and always had fun with the whole class..haha...
anyway, final coming, study hard and good luck...take care..haha..

Kathy Yong said...

i thought you would have fun with your classmates? you guys didnt plan any activities?

covey said...

i mean with the whole class mar...my gang only 11 of us lar..hehe..not so big gang lar..hehe..

Kathy Yong said...

ya lah. me too. we only few people lah. not whole class. hard leh if whole class. some can some cannot. then whole plan will spoiled. haha! that day you guys also good mah.. can take photo together ah. haha

naku said...

hehe....nidway enjoy my 2 years diploma life in tarc!


keke....


will u cont for advance ?

Kathy Yong said...

Hmm, I'm still not sure yet. Maybe yes, maybe not. Haih. so sien leh How about you?