Tuesday, April 21, 2009

20.04.2009

I've been staying at home for all day long. I've read all the notes given by MS lecturer as a preparation for my coming examination. I was just too lazy to write out all the notes so I just read through. It helps to understand for sure. I reckon I will do the notes by today. haha. hope so.
It's another scorching hot noon, I felt so fucking hot staying at home. So I decided to call my friends for yamcha, but due to the transportation problem they're not coming. me and Jennifer then decided to go Carrie's house for revision at around 12am. (we've been talking nonsense until the clock turns to 4am) It's pouring outside. We couldnt get back as the rain is way too heavily. We can only wait until 5am when the raindrop was flurry. I went to bed at about 7am just for sorting all the photos with classmates. There are 1681 photos!! OmG!

PS: I havent got all the photos.



SUSAN BOYLE

Susan Boyle(48) wowed the audience and the judges on her performance.
She's one of the Britain Got Talent stars who came to public attention on 11 April 2009. Before she showed her voice, she was laughed by the audience and the judges. Both audience and the judges were expressing their scepticism based on her unpolished appearance, frizzy hair and bushy eyebrows. But behind her somewhat unkempt appearance hid a magnificent voice! As soon as she started singing, the audience and judges cheered with amazement as her vocal can be so well. After a breathless silence during her performance, the audiences burst into a standing ovation. *I Dreamed a dream-Les Miserables*
Let's click the URL below to see her amazing performance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related
enjoy =)

Song: Love Story-Taylor Swift

No comments: