Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gathering with classmates - so called 'Reunion LUNCH'

Ginger, WaiIng and I went home after TI lecture class.
I went to see a doctor due to my waist pain with them. The doctor said my muscles at the back are 'loosen'. The most probably reasons are my wrongly posture for sitting and sleeping. ;( He then gave me some medicine for curing it.
After that, we decided heading to Jennifer's house for lunch, but Jennifer and Carrie were still at Jusco for goods for the dishes. Alright, we then went back to my home for killing the time while waiting for them to come back. They took hours to prepare the lunch. I've been awaiting for so long and this made me felt asleep. ;) but I didnt fall asleep.
About 1.30pm, all the dishes are ready to serve! All of us chose the best seat for our lunch. haha! That's so funny (like the dishes will be stolen by others) - so called KIASU. haha! What we have had for our lunch were Herb Steamed Chicken, Tomyam steamed fish, Aubergine, Fuyu Kangkung which was prepared by me.. Arrr.. I cant remember all the dishes. Just have a look in the picture below.


After the lunch, we've been playing cards! That stupid and childish card's game. We played ChoTaiDi. Whoever lose for the round, will have to take off a thing or clothes on him/her. I was the first one who lose! Luckily I've a belt with me. ;) After that, I required jacket, necklaces, TianZhu from Jennifer just in case I'll be the next loser! LOL And this is my look!


My hand and my palm are aching now! Haha. regret for playing that stupid game. This made my hand as red as the picture shown below. Pity!

I went back for a nap after all the stupid games are ended. I've done few questions for FOA and I'm successfully got the answer. It was so fucking High when I got the answer. I've never got the answer correct before because I've no any basic knowledge about Accounting. Now, I've found my interest in Account. ( Of course I'll love it whenever I got the answer correctly)

Another thing I would like to tell is....
3 weeks ago, there are 2 little bird's eggs beside my washing machine. And what I've seen yesterday, were 2 lil baby bird there! OMG, it's way disgusting man. They're small, tiny and got a lil bit blood on their head. I reckon they're just came out from the eggs!

Ok, I'm going into bed now. I'm having a 8am class tomorrow, I dont wish to go but Mr Soo is finally got his free time to 'serve' me. Good Night

Song I'm listening - 同手同腳-溫嵐

Pictures will be shown on someday

No comments: