Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's a tiring and sleepy day

I went to school at 8.40am but the class started at 8am every Tuesday. hehe I know I'm bad, but at least I attended. I and my friends went to see Mr Soo for our FOA questions. I was standing there for listening to him for the explanation about the Accounts. My waist is just way so sore! Arrgh.
After the classes, I've my lunch with my friends at TBR and we've had COUNTER STRIKE again while waiting for the next class. We're way too excited everytime when we heard about CS. lol We're late to class of course. We reached the hall at 1.30pm but the class started at 1pm.
Friends and I then went to Sandy's house for group study again. We actually did this everytime before the final exam is approaching. It really helps us in studies as we can discuss anything we dont understand with friends. (of course, we always talk, laugh, talk, laugh all the way while studying) =)
I am so fucking sleepy now because I woke up at 7.20am until now. I would like to take a nap after classes in everyday, but today, I dont. I think I'm going to bed soon. Good night! =)

Looking forward to go to Sushi King tomorrow. ;)

No comments: