Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chritmas Eve 24.12.2008

Busy Eating


Our Steamboat

*So Hot, Please be faster! (haha)


Yea!
My friends (classmates) came to my house and we've had a Fun and Happy Christmas Eve night.

Early in the morning, we decided to go pasar for some greens.
But, unfortunately i couldn't get up!
I could only sms Ah Foo without opening my eyes, told him that I couldn't wake up. LOL
It's about 11am, Winnie called me and I was still sleeping.
She told me that she and Jack were outside my house!! Whoa!!!
I jumped up from my bed and brushed teeth...
Rushed to open the door and invited them to come into my house. *shame*
After a few minutes, Ah Foo and Eng Yow brought all the things they bought to my house and we started to prepare it for the Steamboat!

After that, we went to carrefour for other goods.
We then all went for lunch while Ah Foo and Eng Yow went Midvalley shopping with Derek and Hekyi.
We went back to my house and started to prepare those goods we bought at carrefour.
It's lucky that Geok Hoong was here.
She's so expert in washing vegetables and those things. LOL
All the things were done at about 6pm.
Then, we fetch Geok Hoong back to her house and also heading to Winnie's house.
We then all bathed at Winnie's house then started to fetch all of them-Sandy and Steve.

We started our steamboat at about 8.30pm!
Were starving and started to grab all the things like tigers! XD
Terence and Minnie then reached here at about 10pm! (luckily we didn't wait for them, if not we will hungry to death!!!) :)

Our steamboat started.
We enjoyed for the steamboat until 2am.
Then chit-chatting until 4am!
They told some ghost stories.... *whoaaaaa*

We decided to go Cyber Cafe for Counter Strike at 4.30am! @.@
But all of us (Winnie, Minnie and me) felt like vomit while playing the 3D's game!
We quit!
and then we just played our games until 6am then went back to home!
It's Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn cold while walking back to my dorm!
We're so tiring and sleepy but still need to bath!
Almost 6.30am, I then laid on the bed.. until the next day 4.30pm! XD
(It's way tired)

No comments: