Wednesday, December 10, 2008

09.12.2008

Today, I heard that we need to submit our English Long Report
but the terrible thing happened
They havent done their part! WTF
* Actually we can just print it out and submit it on time
But lastly, when I entered the class..
They said , Kathy, We're now going to CITC to complete the part we havent done.
Well, I just followed them to CITC
But what have I done? I didnt do anything accept for Clicking here and there
Haih
* They are always act like biatchies!! *sigh

IMK assignment is real tough!!!!
Frustrating with IMK assignment
I can only stopped half way as I dont know how to do it.
No one is going to help me, I can just done it by myself
Yea, I can!

During the break time, we went to TBR to have lunch.
Me and Carrie bought tom yam fried rice + fried chicken (It's damn FULL)
After that, I followed them to Hekyi's house to pass the time..
ICE CREAM!!! ICE CREAM!!!
HAHA, That's funny. My friend-Jennifer SHOUTED so loud to get the Ice Cream man back
* People who're with us know how funny is it ;P



That's all for my day. A boring day!

2 comments:

Gerritnow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
c.a.r.r.i.e said...

hey....really recall my memory....when she shouted laud to call the ice cream man back....
jennifer image la.....