Tuesday, December 09, 2008

08.12.2008

It's just a cool and good weather.
It's pouring outside while I was still in my dream.
aikz, Terence called me and made me got up from dreaming.
We { Terence, Engyow, Jack, Winnie } went to KLCC and Pavilion yesterday.
After repairing Terence's watch, we then went to Avenue K to have our lunch - Beef Rice + soup which costs only RM5.90 but the soup was sucks! Don't ever try that!
Then we went to Pavilion for shopping and movie - Twilight
Jennifer and Ah Foo then joined us for the movie
Woow! I'm so in love with Edward Cullen in the movie. He's just awesome
Guys, go and watch Twilight if you manage to.
After watching the movie, we then went to the 'Wai Sek Gai' to have our second meal.
We had 'Zhu Rou Fen' as our dinner but I don't really like it as it's so damn oily.
I couldn't manage to finish it though.

After the dinner, we went to Steven's Corner which located at Pandan Indah.
Chit-Chatting until 1.30am
Back to home at 2
Slept at 3am ^^

No comments: