Friday, December 05, 2008

05.12.2008

Skipped Consumer Behavior(CB) tutorial class this morning due to the presentations.
I think my tutor will not teach anything since my classmates were prepared to present for their assignments.
It will be a very boring morning if i went to the class just for listening to what they're presenting.
Okay, I admit I'm lazy but sleeping is way better than wasting time in school for the presentation, right? I'm sure you will agree with me. ;P
When I was still in my dream, Jennifer called me.
She asked me to join for the party at Shakey Pizza, it's Carrie's advanced birthday celebration.
Then, I quickly woke up to prepare.
Terence drove his Proton and pick me up at my condominium
Few minutes later, all of us reached at Jaya Jusco.
We started to order pizzassssss, the family pack!
It's so full and after that, we gotta sing a birthday song to Carrie while I'm taking out the present and show it in front of her, she was so surprised because when i bought the present, she was there with me. And I was like pretending I bought the watch for myself. =D
We were totally 21 persons altogether to celebrate her birthday.
Hope that she will be very happy and don't forget what had happened today. :)


All of us (2DMK3)

Everyone is busy eating & chatting

We 4! Lai Teng, Chu Tiane, Kathy & Carrie(Birthday Girl)

Me & The birthday girl

All of us (2DMK3)

2 comments:

c.a.r.r.i.e said...

haha...really surprise when u take out the present ...haha...
i must remember all u guy and the birthday lunch....thx alot again....^^

Wiko said...

So I didn't get an invitation card? =(