Friday, December 12, 2008

arghhhhh So sick!!

Wanted to skip class this morning but due to the presentations, I forced to go!
I was like dizzy and flying in the sky while I was presenting.
But luckily, I've done it without any accidents. *phew

Last night, me Jennifer and Ginger went to Pasar malam for dinner but lastly I didnt eat anything because I started feeling uncomfortable when we reached Pasar malam.
When I was back, I went to bathroom directly and quickly have a rest.
I've got a serious headache while I was laying on the bed.
I couldn't sleep well last night. =.=

I've bought a pair of shoes for my presentations and it's so..
My foot got a lots of scar now even though I've tried to put on the handiplast

I'm so sick now! Keep on sneezing non-stop!
It's hardly to breathe.
I'm feeling so cold now!
But my IMK assignment hasn't done!!
aikz!!!

The weather is killing us. There are 3 classmates had got fever included me.
It's so suffering. I feel like want to vomit but there's nothing coming out because I have not eaten anything. :( I've no appetite to.



No comments: