Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More unspoken words

Lots of thoughts in my head. They keep on popping in my head but no one is sharing with me. Sometimes, many unspoken words could only put inside my heart without speaking to anyone or even family nor best friends. I'm not sharing with them because I knew that they could help me nothing about it, that's why I chose to keep inside my heart and just let it be. Sometimes, I try not to think about it but in the middle of the silent night, everything is just popped out like water flowing from a broken pipe. This makes me cant sleep in the night. This recurrent situation vexed me all the time.
I dont know what did he do. He never told us what he'd done outside but always bringing the vexation to us. We're caring him for sure but the other way, we're just 'speechless' to him. He doesn't want to share everything with us, not even once. We're worrying about him. He knew it, but he doesn't do anything to let us feel better. He could just tell us the truth and let us to help him, but he didnt. He keeps making us worry and fantod. People see that we're good but actually we're not. People think that's simplicity, but I think it's complicated. So what can I do.. I can do Nothing! I dont have the ability to help him but only himself.
Drowsiness is hitting me. I'm going to bed now. Good night and I really hope that he could start with a clean slate from now on. Please don't let us worry about you and may all the best to you in where you're. Love you!

Love,
Kathy

No comments: