Sunday, March 01, 2009

28 February 09'

YO I'm back in KL

I went to check in at Miri airport early in the morning, who knows air asia changed their rules. We have to follow the seat number! OMG, unfortunately I sat at the Exit side. We cannot adjust the seat! this made me air-sick. damn it. #11A (don't ever try to check in early next time)

About 2 hours later, I reached at KL LCCT. After waiting for the luggage, Chiew Lee and I took Sky Bus and heading to KL Sentral. I Bus-sick again. Then, we took a taxi to go back to Wangsa Maju Section 2. There's traffic jammed, I almost vomited. But I could hold it until I back to my condo. Finally I vomited when I was brushing my teeth. );

Slept at 3pm and I got up at 830pm after taking a bath. I found that my kitchen was very messy and dirty. I wonder how those biatches use the kitchen. So after my dinner, I tried to clean my kitchen. *Of course for my own part only!* (:

It's almost 12 after I've cleaned my kitchen. Then I swept my room after chit-chatting with friends on MSN. I jumped into bed at 3am.


2 comments:

KAybE cHaNG said...

haha....yalo!!! i also jus know it when i check in....lousy procedure!!!

Kathy Yong said...

Ya lah. Sampat betul.. made ppl vomit nia. haha! Better dont check in early next time... lol not really got nice place to sit one