Wednesday, March 25, 2009

25.03.2009

Was jogging at Taman Titiwangsa early in the morning. I was just too lazy to run. Jogging ended up as Walking in the park. =) As I wanted to run, I could only run not more than 100m per round. I'll fell like dizzy and wanted to vomit. I wondered why. Guess I haven't been exercising for years! ;)

Actually I don't like exercising, as it'll make me sweat. I don't like the feeling of sweating. It's disgusting ); (p/s: I'm the one who yearned for slimming down all the time but I'm also the one who always lazy to get things done. *coy*)
We went out from home at 7.20am. It generally took 15mins to reach the Taman Titiwangsa, but the traffic jam took us about an hour or more to reach there. Irritating @.@

It's initially a cool morning until a scorching hot weather when we reached there =.=''
Jimmy and Terence were so good in sporting. They could jog for 2 rounds as Taman Titiwangsa is a really big park. I tried endeavor to complete my lap. XD
After the so-called jogging, we went to have our breakfast. I've ordered a plate of WanTan Mee which I don't eat the WanTan and a glass of Kopi-O beng. ;) It's so full but we ordered 3 slices of kaya+planta toast again. =.= We're chit-chatting until the sun burns our ass, we left.

Aww, tiring yes, but fun. Never had a healthy morning in ages. LOL but we've eaten so much as our calories that burned up while exercise were back. haha



1 comment:

c.a.r.r.i.e said...

"calories that burned up while exercise were back."
This is truth...haha..
i was eat more than normally le!(wan tan mee + 2 san shou tan)
OMG....get fat again lo...