Friday, January 29, 2010

Actually I’m the lucky one. I could get jobs easily right after I graduated. After one month working at Gintell, I went back to KL for attending my graduation ceremony. I’ve also played for a month. I’ve been living as a Vampire life for the August.

One day, mummy took a piece of cut advertisement from newspaper. She asked me to call to the number on the ads. I called without bringing any hopes or expecting the employer would hire me, but unexpectedly, he hired me! Firstly, I agreed to accept this job is just to spend my time and to get the ‘worthy’ salary. I didn’t think about the working hours at the first place when I first getting this job. I was so regret after a month because the working hour is way too long that causes me couldn’t come out to have a drink or dine with my friends and family.

I just wake up, go to work, repeated everyday since I started the job. The boredom was killing me all the time! Many problems popped out too at the same time. There were lots of things so I’m way too lazy to type out word by word in this post. Just take a note on what I’ve posted on my status on my facebook page previously. Haha! ;-)

I’m quitting the end of this month. Yea, I know. Since when I was still in secondary school, lots of news on the newspaper shown that Jobless rates are getting higher than year XXX, Fresh graduates hardly to get a job, blah blah blah. Ok, people say that I am too precipitated, made decision without enough thoughts. Come on, people would never knew that this job is definitely a waste of time, besides causing a lots of inconveniences for me in my life.

I believe that I could only find job satisfaction if I have an interest in my work and the working hour is normal enough. Therefore, many inconvenience problems will not appear in my life. Firstly, the job I take up should leave me with a lot of spare time. 5 days a week is better instead of 5 and a half day a week. Monday to Friday is the most suitable working time for me. I could spend my weekends on what I’d like to do. Secondly, many people’s first priority is money. So do I. Everyone needs money. Money is everything and everything needs money. I don’t expect a high salary since I’ve only got a Diploma Cert. Of course, if a job promised a high yearly bonus and allowances, I would get this job and try my best to do it as for my future plan.

Ok, I wrote too much this time. It’s time to sleep, guys! Good night nighty ♥♥

Oh yea, I’m going to KL in this February. I look forward to this trip because I can shopping with my friend! ^^

2 comments:

KAybE cHaNG said...

same... me also hope that my working time is short.. but reality owes win!!! more important is esperience lah... more den you can ask for more.. JIA YOU O!!

Kathy Yong said...

heheh Ik Fong.. didnt see u online in ages la.. busy with ur work ah?? coming back for cny or not?