Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Working dayss

Ha'ah! I've got a job a week ago. I still have a little problem about it but it's not a big deal, I reckon. I should've go through it someday. That's not a hard job for me. I know I can deal with it. Please dont try to hit me down. =)
For the past few days, I've worked so much. I've the only one-day-break on Thursday and it's really tiring. Although I dont need to stand like a model for the whole day but I've to sit for the whole day! gosh, I think I'm old enough. I cant sit and stand long hours. But it's ok, there's a laptop with me. When the connection is good, I can surf on facebook and chat with my friends. =)
Recently I found that there's a somebody always acting like he's very important in our friend's gang. The only thing I wanted to tell him is You're not welcome to my life in the first place. You ruined my mood all the time. What you've done are making our life suffering. As I said, if you dont like me, just get out from my life. My shoutout on blog has been shown for years. Know me well before making friend with me. That's all I want to say. Please dont blame on me and anyone of us. We've really done nothing to you.

No comments: